Tried and Tested: The Best Face Masks for Travelling< back
Kate Phillips has tried and tested a range of face masks to find the best for hydrating and protecting your skin while travelling.
ProPlenish Anti-ageing facemask
Enriched with Swiss snow algae, this sheet mask works to boost skin’s collagen and elastin production while minimising the appearance of fine line and wrinkles. Suits best a long-haul flight – wear for 20-30 minutes.
View the full list here
By Kate Phillips – Qantas Travel Insider
- The effects hormones have on your hair, skin and nails by Naturopath Jennifer Murrant
- Vanilla berry raw cheesecake jars by A Conscious Collection Magazine
- Steph Prem with Spring power abs
- Nourishing Creamy Pumpkin Soup
- Caramel Slice Pancakes by the team at Health Synergy