ProPlenish and the Eat Fat Be Thin cooking school< back
ProPlenish are proud to be supporting author Andi Lew and her Eat Fat Be Thin cooking school by suppling ProPlenish as a key ingredient. Some of the ProPlenish team were lucky enough to attend the cooking school last week and it was packed full of fantastic recipes, informative tips, brillilant guest speakers and so much more. The recipes are all quick, easy and most importantly tasty so you can easily include them in your daily diet. All of them include good fats, tasty sugar alternatives and ProPlenish for a younger looking you.
Eat Fat Be Thin cooking school
3 x 2 hour classes for $225
28th November, 5th and 12th December – 6.30pm to 8.30pm
– Learn how to cook guilt free comfort food that helps you lose weight
– Gift bag full of treats values over $100
– Special nutritional guest speakers
– Spectacular views in a St KIlda location
– Signed copy of the book!
For more info or to contact Andi to secure a spot jump to www.andilew.com/cooking-school
Be quick, spaces are limited!
To read more news items please click here
- Steph Prem with Spring power abs
- Nourishing Creamy Pumpkin Soup
- Caramel Slice Pancakes by the team at Health Synergy
- Marine Collagen If you’re not already familiar with it, this is why you should be
- Tried and Tested: The Best Face Masks for Travelling