Collagen beauty balls< back
Protein balls are the perfect quick and healthy power snack. The bite size pieces of goodness are also a perfect opportunity to get your daily dose of ProPlenish. Try this simple recipe to whip up 12 balls ideal for snacking on the run or at your desk at work.
– 120 g fresh pitted dates
– 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
– 4 scoops ProPlenish original (or 4 x 3g sachets original)
– 150g natural peanut butter OR 1/4 cacao
– a little water to mix if needed
– 1/2 cup chia seeds
– 1 tablespoon coconut butter
Blend mixture, roll into balls and coat in grated coconut.
- Steph Prem with Spring power abs
- Nourishing Creamy Pumpkin Soup
- Caramel Slice Pancakes by the team at Health Synergy
- Marine Collagen If you’re not already familiar with it, this is why you should be
- Tried and Tested: The Best Face Masks for Travelling