Choc beauty brownies< back
Try this simple and delicious recipe which includes the added beauty benefits of ProPlenish marine collagen. This is one chocolate brownie recipe you’ll glow from indulging.
– 2 tablespoons coconut butter
– 140g pitted dates
– 1 1/2 cup coconut flour
– 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
– 4 scoops ProPlenish original (or 4 x 3g sachets original)
– 1 egg
– 1/2 cup cacao
– a little water to mix
Combine all items together and bake on fan forced (180 degrees) for 35 minutes. Makes 12 beautiful brownies.
- What is a bio-cellulose facemask?
- The effects hormones have on your hair, skin and nails by Naturopath Jennifer Murrant
- Award winning hairstylist Danny Puopolo
- Vanilla berry raw cheesecake jars by A Conscious Collection Magazine
- Steph Prem with Spring power abs