Choc beauty brownies< back
Try this simple and delicious recipe which includes the added beauty benefits of ProPlenish marine collagen. This is one chocolate brownie recipe you’ll glow from indulging.
– 2 tablespoons coconut butter
– 140g pitted dates
– 1 1/2 cup coconut flour
– 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
– 4 scoops ProPlenish original (or 4 x 3g sachets original)
– 1 egg
– 1/2 cup cacao
– a little water to mix
Combine all items together and bake on fan forced (180 degrees) for 35 minutes. Makes 12 beautiful brownies.
- Caramel Slice Pancakes by the team at Health Synergy
- Marine Collagen If you’re not already familiar with it, this is why you should be
- Tried and Tested: The Best Face Masks for Travelling
- 8 of The Best Hydrating Face Masks
- Beauty Beat: Add these beauty boosters to your winter routine