Subscribe to keep up to date with the latest ProPlenish promotions, beauty, health and wellness news.
Looking for an alternative to sugary breakfast cereals? This home made granola will have you feeling fuller for longer, so you can conquer all that you need in a busy day ahead.
4 tbsp Coconut oil
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tbsp maple syrup
200g porridge oats
100g mixed nuts, roughly chopped
1 -2 serves of ProPlenish Marine Collagen +
Milk to serve
Mixed berries and fruit of your choice to top
1. Preheat oven to 170 deg C / Fan 150 deg C
2. Over a gentle heat, melt coconut oil, cocoa powder and maple syrup in saucepan.
3. Remove from heat and thoroughly stir oats through mixture. Spread mix onto baking tray and bake for 15 minutes.
4. Remove tray from oven and stir in mixed nuts. Return to oven for a further 10 minutes.
5. Remove tray from oven and leave to cool and crisp on tray before removing.
6. Serve granola with milk and top with berries
7. Store remaining granola in an airtight container
Makes 8-10 serves