April 15, 2015
Can I take ProPlenish marine collagen whilst breastfeeding?
Yes, ProPlenish Marine Collagen is safe to use during breastfeeding. The collagen is a 100% natural protein that has no serious side effects or intolerance reactions. We have many customers who take ProPlenish marine collagen whilst breastfeeding, and they find their skin to be more hydrated and firmer. Many women also experience brittle nails and hair loss after pregnancy and have found ProPlenish marine collagen has assisted in replenishing the nails and hair with vital nutrients.
- Numerous studies confirm ProPlenish marine collagen is considered to be a food with a high level of safety which makes it reliable for long term use; has GRAS status – regarded as safe by WHO and the FDA.
- ProPlenish marine collagen is manufactured in certified facilities and is carefully tested for heavy metals, pesticides and microbiological contaminants to ensure it’s purity and safety. The environmentally-friendly production process guarantees the highest degree of purity and product safety.
- ProPlenish marine collagen is extracted through a hydrolysis process using pure physical methods, without any trace of chemical residue. During the manufacturing process, allergens are removed through a carefully controlled washing procedure, resulting in a hydrolysed fish collagen free from allergens.
- ProPlenish marine collagen does not contain raw materials that fall under genetically modified organisms (GMO). As ProPlenish marine collagen is extracted from fish, it is free from animal-induced diseases such as Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE), Foot-and-mouth disease and bird virus.
- ProPlenish marine collagen is 100% natural; odorless, colorless, and tasteless (excluding citrus flavour) for an extremely high degree of purity compared to other forms of collagen.
Based on the scientific data and studies conducted on human consumption, ProPlenish marine collagen is considered safe for a mother during breastfeeding of their baby.