ProPlenish Chia Pudding recipe< back
Dessert for breakfast, yes please! These delicious little chia puddings are a rich source of nutrients and antioxidants to help you glow from the inside out.
3 cups unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup Chia seeds
2 sachets/scoops ProPlenish marine collagen (tasteless)
2 cups granola
2 cups vanilla bean yoghurt
Whisk almond milk, chia seeds, and ProPlenish together in a large bowl.
Let sit for 5-10 minutes and then whisk again to help prevent clumping.
Cover over and chill in the fridge for 3 hours, or overnight whilst you sleep.
When set, portion into bowls or jars and top with granola and, followed by vanilla bean yoghurt and frozen raspberries – enjoy!
- What is a bio-cellulose facemask?
- The effects hormones have on your hair, skin and nails by Naturopath Jennifer Murrant
- Award winning hairstylist Danny Puopolo
- Vanilla berry raw cheesecake jars by A Conscious Collection Magazine
- Steph Prem with Spring power abs